Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Very Long Weekend

I've been thinking about it, and it's clear that most of my friend's parents were getting frisky when the weather warmed up -- "It's warm, I'm moving around and not just sitting on my butt freezing... let's have sex."  Because of this I have entirely too many birthday events to attend from February to March:

1. Allison -- (2 events) January 30th and 31st (this is close enough to count)
3. Janet -- February 21st
4. Rachel -- (3 events) February 22nd - 24th
7. Claudia -- February 27th
8. Meg -- February 28th
9. Maria -- (2 events) March 7th and March 13th
11. Mara -- March 13th
12. Kelly -- March 14th
13. Two more birthday's coming up this month, unsure of events.

It's a lot, it may make it seem that I have tons of friends, but the truth is that over half of them are contained on that list, nuts.  Anyway, did you notice that three of the events were over the weekend, two in one night, and the St. Patty's Day Parade on Sunday (with a new friend living in Southie I couldn't pass that up), so yes, it was a busy weekend.

Here's what I accomplished despite, and because of, my busy weekend:

Friday
1. Worked out!
2. Made gift for Mara (was a big hit)
3. Picked up Watchmen from library 
4. Meditated on train, was more successful than I expected and it lasted my full trip, helped me to relax about how late I was

Saturday
1. Gained a new role, Best Man Lite.  Went with my friend Anastasia and her fiance Kelly to look at colors for their wedding.  I will post a picture if I can, it's gonna be pretty awesome.

Sunday
1. Made St. Patty's Day shirt 
2.  Drank and played beer pong and acted crazy all day -- it was the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Southie, that's what I was supposed to do.

Monday
1. Cleaned, almost done, just have to tackle the guest room for AMDG's arrival!
2. Dropped Rachel's friend off on way to work
3. Took Rachel out to Fugakyu, our favorite restaurant, to make up for keeping her from eating yesterday due to my intoxicated desire to play another round of beer pong.
4. Picked up framed Red Sox Champion picture for "homework store".

I have fallen behind on tasks.  Will find and enjoy Pop Rocks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment