Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 27


I started using Mappy as a reward when I complete tasks.  I get to play one game every time I accomplish something. This has made me more productive, I think, you be the judge:

1. Left a message with Fenway Health.
2. Called Faulkner for allergist, then called another line to register, then called back to make an appointment with the allergist.
3. Load of laundry.
4. Put away clean clothes.
5. E-mailed Bekka and Rosanna about Food and Fun.
6.  I'm stretching Lindsay's recent task into multiple tasks.  Yesterday I did online research to find out how to obtain a Museum of Science pass from the Library for FREE.  A phenomenon that my mentee recently alerted me to. If you live in the Boston area, you should definitely check out that link, I don't know why I never tried it before.

2 comments:

  1. Melanie Melanie, I just signed up for the Denver freecycle! Did you hear about the blizzard that hit town while Lindsay was here? Yyyyyyyyessssssssssssssss it's true! How is Bostonia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! How much snow? How long did it last? We all know how much Lindsay looooves snow.

    Boston is good, but it misses you!

    ReplyDelete